Ooops, it appears that I'm a couple of days late with this post! But better late than never, yeah?
I've been super busy, week two at uni (real work starts again) and some evening time sewing. I've been making things to sell this week. I'm running out of room in my own wardrobe and figured I could use some of my random 1m(ish) pieces of fabric to make some simple tops and bowties for girls. I'm hoping to get them finished ASAP and create some kind of webstore (BigCartel? Any help on this would be most appreciated) to sell through. And even although I'm running out of closet space, I'm still sewing for myself! I finished two items this week (one which you'll see on Tuesday, I promise, I've scheduled the post :]) and made a start on another few as well as buying some new patterns since the new Simplicity book arrived this week!
Here are my round-up posts from this week:
1. An awesome laptop case tutorial from Mood's blog, that I'm going to adapt for my iPad.
2. Sarai shares a great idea for organizing machine needles.
3. Emma at A Beautiful Mess shows us how to up-cycle a plain hoodie - totally want to try this!
4. Sunni shares some links and tips on trouser making which will come in useful when I attempt trousers at some point.
5. I've continually inspired by Kazz's blog. This time she shares the jumpsuit her daughter made under her instruction.
6. And finally, Maddie concludes her bodice sloper series!
I'll try my best to be on time this Friday with my round-up post. I'm off to schedule some posts for Sew Grateful week hosted by Debi. I'm really keen to take part and have plenty ideas for the week, including a vintage pattern giveaway, and I'm looking forward to joining in with the sewing community!