Well it would appear that as of 1st July 2013, I'm gonna have to change the name of these posts! Yup, in case you haven't heard already, Google are retiring Google Reader this summer and I'm not a happy bunny! I love Google Reader! And its definitely the most used app on my phone. I'm currently trying to move to bloglovin which is fine, but it's not quite the same! Y'all can head over and follow me using the button below. If you use GR, you can use take-out and download an XML file that allows you to transfer your reading list to a new reader. I've just made it sound super complicated, but it's actually really simple and it seems that other readers are kind of advising you to do it that way!
Anyway, in other news. This week I've been sewing for others. I'll blog about these makes soon, I just need to hem them and get them photographed. So we'll move right on to my instagram moments for this week:
1. Still going on about my Chanel jacket 2. Mother on Mother's day
3. Will be blogging this dress next week 4. Mother wearing her mother's day gift
And finally, this week's links:
1. Love Peter's first Mood Sewing Network make!
2. Sewaholic released their new pattern, The Robson Coat - BUYING THIS!
3. So jealous of Lauren's recent trip to NYC and all her meet-ups.
4. Liz's subtle reminder to clean and oil my sewing machine and overlocker.
So I suppose I'll see you on bloglovin? :)