Oh hiya, sorry for the lack of posts this week, not only was I away with family for the first few days of the week, but my computer had a melt down the day before we left and I'm only now back up and running. Yes I have a laptop and an iPad but I'm not a massive fan of blogging from them as I have everything set up just they way I like it on my desktop! Fortunately my dad's a bit of a tech wiz and he's managed to restore all my files and we're setting up a more regular backup. That mean this week I'll be making an effort to make up for this week's missed posts!
As I said I was away at the beginning of the week, so most of my instagram pics are from there;
1. Robert Burns Museum 2. Edinburgh Castle
3. Circle Skirt Tutorial at Work 3. Finished Elisalex dress
And onto the links:
1. Was totally thinking about this the other day, are there trends in sewing?
3. Oh Hiya Tessuti, I'd quite like your trouser pattern :)
4. Love Holly's scalloped hem tutorial over at Megan Neilsen
5. I ordered my Laurel pattern yesterday and I'm totally entering Colette Patterns competition! Have an idea for my own and my mum's getting a version too!
I'm still trying to get used to bloglovin, not sure it's 100% for me but its the best alternative I can find at the moment, I see lots of people are claiming their blogs over there. Remember you can follow me on there too, just click the + symbol on the sidebar social links!