I am seriously buzzing right now, like seriously. I just made another pair of Anita Ponti Pants and I adore them! If I thought I loved my leggings, I never realised the full potential of this pattern (go on, scroll down to the instagram pics and you'll see them!!)
Anyway, now that I've gotten that excitement out of my system, how are y'all, what have you been making this week? I feel like I've been on a total roll, made some stuff up for my mum and another Laurel for me and I just don't want to stop making stuff! But I really need to hit my uni books this week and get my CAD project done so summer can arrive and I can spend more time making things for me!!
Again this week I didn't instagram all that much;
1. My NYC Laurel 2. Bedtime Reading
3. Laurel version 2 4. TROUSERS!!
But I do have more links :)
1. Karen released an E-Book on bound button holes, a bargain at £2!
2. Love this variation on the Banksia top :)
3. Gertie shares how she cuts slippery fabrics
4. Great Gatsby Sewing Challenge - count me in!
5. Are you signing up to Me Made May 2013? I have and can't wait
That's all for now. I'm off to happy dance in my new trousers, cause I'm totally in love with them!