· Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by you must have an active blog, so that you can host your own giveaway.
· I will randomly select a winner.
· Each winner will then pick a selection of patterns to keep for themselves, and host their own giveaway throwing some new choices into the mix and then send the patterns to the next person who will also be randomly chosen.
· All patterns are in the plus size category – ie – if the pattern comes in 2 sizing groups, then it will be the larger category. Patterns used to replenish the stock need to go up to at least a size 20 (most go higher). Patterns listed as “all sizes” will include plus sizes.
· We are taking it on trust that all pattern pieces are there.
· If you’re a winner, I would love it if you could make a small contribution to . This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided the original patterns. These plus-sized patterns have been contributed by me in the spirit of the generosity of the sewing community.
· Please engage in a timely fashion, launching your own giveaways soon after receiving a parcel